[wb lucky square]23 day football match the same odds Malaga weak w-inds.

[WB]23 on the auspicious square SMG football the same odds: Malaga Abstract: the odds, the odds of vulnerable group is not inexhaustible, a specific interval, the odds of the same structure will be repeated, the different structure of the combined odds play their what effect, historical performance throughout the same odds, can often find some breakthrough. The Royal Bettis VS Royal Malaga Bettis is currently ranked sixteenth in La Liga, record 1 wins 2 flat 2 negative, scoring 7 goals to lose 11 balls, the general attack defense is bad. The team in the 3 game unbeaten after round second away defeat to Seville, missed among the middle. Malaga is currently ranked fourteenth in La Liga, record with 1 wins and 2 draws and 2 losses, 5 lost 7 balls, the performance of law-abiding. The team in the 2 game losing streak after the defeat of the ninth 2-1 home court Elva, made the new season first victory. The odds are 2.56 3.20 2.95, with the history of lost and found probability is 37%, a probability of 30%, win probability is 33%, the odds that occupy a certain advantage. The longitudinal comparison, the two sides nearly 10 games, Bettis 3 wins 2 flat 5 negative disadvantage, played nearly 2 times both victory on the road. The two sides have equal shares, but the Malaga round has made new momentum should be optimistic about the first victory of the season. A record of nearly 10, Bettis 4 wins and 4 draws and 2 Spanish home court negative performance is acceptable, even this season and La granada. Malaga nearly 8 league games away from home, 1 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses, only to beat Bettis last season. Malaga plate movements slightly, the odds of Bettis increased, flat compensate little change. Comprehensive consideration, the first choice of the Royal Bettis win, the two sides choose to shake hands and.相关的主题文章: